|Location||4500 E. Kentucky Ave.
Glendale, CO 80246
|Field dimensions||100m x 68m|
Infinity Park is a sports stadium in the Glendale suburb of Denver, Colorado and is the unofficial home stadium of the United States national rugby union team. The stadium has a seating capacity of 5,000 people. The stadium opened in 2007, at a cost of $22.5 million. It is the first rugby-specific, municipally-owned stadium in the United States.
Infinity Park hosts international rugby test matches. It hosted the 2009 and 2010 Churchill Cup, an international rugby tournament involving the United States, Canada, England, France, Argentina and other countries. It has also been the venue for various international test matches, such as the June 2012 USA v. Georgia match, and the August 2011 USA v. Canada match, which sold out.
Infinity Park is the venue for several annual domestic rugby tournaments, teams and matches. The stadium regularly hosts USA Rugby national men's club semifinals and finals championships. The rugby stadium is home to the Glendale Raptors, a Division I men's rugby team that have won the national championship  and the Women's Premier League's Glendale Lady Raptors.
Infinity Park is the home of the Serevi Rugbytown Sevens Tournament which takes place in August each year and attracts teams from around the world to compete for a winner-take-all $10,000 cash prize. Infinity Park has also hosted various college rugby championships and other matches, Infinity Park has hosted the men's collegiate all-stars (2008-2011). The stadium has also hosted Division I college rugby matches played by the University of Colorado and Colorado State University. The venue has also hosted the championship of the National Small College Rugby Organization (NSCRO).
- Denver Post article on Infinity Park
- Rainbird, Site Report Infinity Park and Infinity Park South, http://www.rainbird.com/documents/turf/site_InfinityPark-GlendaleCO.pdf
- Denver Post, Glendale's ambition soars on raucous rugby, September 27, 2007, http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_7010492
- Reuters: Glendale Raptors End Season Unbeaten
- RugbyRugby, CSU vs CU Sat Infinity Park 4pm, Feb. 28, 2012, http://rugbyrugby.com/news/more_news/college_rugby/7000404/csu_vs_cu_sat_infinity_park_4pm
- RugbyRugby, Time to Ruck'n'Roll on the Road to Infinity Park, March 27, 2012, http://www.rugbyrugby.com/news/more_news/college_rugby/7001416/time_to_ruck_n_roll_on_the_road_to_infinity_park