From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Influx may refer to:
- Inflow (hydrology) In hydrology, the source of the water in a body of water
- Inflow (meteorology), air that flows inwards to a thunderstorm
- Influx the arrival of large numbers of people or large amounts of money,goods etc,
- Influx album by Spanakorzo 1996
- Influx (Janus album)
- "Influx", song track by Higher Intelligence Agency from their Colourform album.
- INFLUX (magazine), a entertainment magazine established in 1997
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Influx.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.