From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Influx may refer to:
- Inflow (hydrology) In hydrology, the source of the water in a body of water
- Inflow (meteorology), air that flows inwards to a thunderstorm
- Influx novel by Daniel Suarez (author)
- Influx album by Spanakorzo 1996
- Influx (Janus album)
- "Influx", song track by Higher Intelligence Agency from their Colourform album.
- Influx Magazine, launched as a southern California print magazine founded in 1997. Final hard-copy printed in 2007, after which the magazine went fully online. Managing Editor Nav Qateel.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Influx.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.