From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Influx may refer to:
- Inflow (hydrology) In hydrology, the source of the water in a body of water
- Inflow (meteorology), air that flows inwards to a thunderstorm
- Influx novel by Daniel Suarez (author)
- Influx album by Spanakorzo 1996
- Influx (Janus album)
- "Influx", by Higher Intelligence Agency from Colourform
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.