From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up info in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Info is a common shortening of information.
It may also refer to:
- .info, a generic top-level domain
- info:, a URI scheme for information assets with identifiers in public namespaces
- .info (magazine), a computer magazine
- .info, the filename extension for metadata files used by the Amiga Workbench
- Info.com, a search engine aggregator
- info (Unix), a command used to view documentation produced by GNU Texinfo
- Info (band), an industrial metal band from Colombia
INFO may refer to:
- International Fortean Organisation, publishers of the INFO Journal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Info.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.