The InfoAg Conferences  are a source for information on technology in crop production, data management, and communication. Sponsored by the Foundation for Agronomic Research (FAR) and the International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI), the InfoAg conferences feature a line-up of speakers, interest areas, and demonstrations.
- 1995 - Champaign, IL - University of Illinois
- 1997 - Champaign, IL - University of Illinois
- 1999 - West Lafayette, IN - Purdue University
- 2001 - Indianapolis, IN -  InfoAg 2001
- 2003 - Indianapolis, IN -  InfoAg 2003
- 2005 - Springfield, IL -  InfoAg 2005
- International InfoAg 2007 - Springfield, IL -  InfoAg 2007
- Mid-South 2007 - Starkville, MS -  InfoAg Mid-South 2007
- Northwest 2007 - Kennewick, WA -  InfoAg Northwest 2007
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
In 2005, the InfoAg Conferences began holding regional conferences focused on regional concerns, crops, and speakers.