Infopark AG was founded in Berlin, Germany, in 1994. The products of Infopark focus on the interaction with customers and employees over the internet, intranet and extranet. In addition to software products, Infopark offers services such as training, ASP and project realization. The company produces the web-based information system Infopark CMS Fiona.
Infopark is a member of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
79% of the shares are held by the founders, 21% by investment trusts.
- 2007 Full service provider for portal and customer relationship management
- 2005 Annual Internet Congress iico.de hosted for the first time by Infopark
- 2004 "NPS" was renamed as "Infopark CMS Fiona"
- 2001 Expansion of business activities, including portal and knowledge management
- 1999 Participation of private investment trusts; private limited company
- 1997 First version of a content management software named NPS (Network Productivity System)
- 1994 Founded by Stefan Krause and Bernd Völcker in Berlin
Infopark CMS Fiona
The Infopark Content Management System (CMS) Fiona has been developed for large internet, intranet and extranet presences. Employees can create, manage and publish content without specialist-knowledge.
|This content management system article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|