Infopro Sdn Bhd
|Founder||Chuah Wan Pin
Matthew Chuah Wan Hui
|Headquarters||Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Chuah Wan Pin (CEO)
Matthew Chuah (COO)
Number of employees
|157 (as at April 2010)|
Organisational Process Quality Management
Sales & Marketing
|Subsidiaries||Infopro Pte Ltd, Singapore
Infopro Systems International, Philippines
Infopro International FZCO, UAE
Infopro Sdn Bhd ('Infopro') is an ISO 9001:2000 and a CMMi Level 5 certified  Malaysian based software house that specializes in core banking solution that provides front and back end banking solutions known as eICBA system. The eICBA system consists of core banking system known as ICBA (Integrated Computerised Banking System) and systems for Business Intelligence, ATM, e-Switch, Internet Banking and Telebanking. The core banking system also handles Islamic banking 
Infopro won the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI)'s Export Excellence Award (Services) in 2010. Inntron, an information technology consultancy in the Banking and Finance sector globally ranked Infopro to be top 2 vendors in Malaysia  and within the top 40 of core banking vendors in world
Overseas office profile
Infopro is based in Malaysia and have regional offices in Singapore, Philippines and United Arab Emirates. In addition to the above, Infopro is also represented by local software houses and local partners in China, Ghana and Iran.
Infopro Organisation Structure
Infopro employs a staff of more than 150, 70% technical staff, 20% support staff and the remaining 10% the business team.
The ICBA version 1.0 was formally released in 1990 and the latest ICBA version is 9.0 - 
ICBA product features
ICBA system is a core banking system that integrates both front end banking such as teller functions and back end banking such as back office function, administration, customer information, accounting and data centre functions. The modules are packaged under ICBA system includes the following modules: - 
- Customer Information Module
- Deposit Modules (such as Saving, Current, Fixed Deposit)
- Loan Modules (such as Term Loan, Hire Purchase, Leasing)
- Trade Finance Module
- Treasury Module
- Remittance Module
- Swift Modules
- Nostro Reconciliation Module
- Fixed Asset Module
- eBanking Modules
- General Ledger Module
The Customer Information Module is the central module for the ICBA system.
Current eICBA deployments
ICBA Islamic Certification
ICBA Islamic modules have been certified by a Syariah expert, Dr Mohd Daud Bakar who is an Associate Professor at the Department of Islamic and Family Law and also the Dean of the Centre for Postgraduate Studies at the International Islamic University Malaysia.
Infopro Online Support
Support for eICBA is done via web based support homepage known as CSSi (Customer Support System – internet).
- "MDeC honours 47 companies for their certifications". 2009-01-15.
- "IBS Islamic Banking" (PDF). 2005.
- "MITI Winners Of The Industry Excellence Award 2010".
- "Inntron Top Ranking Malaysia". 2011-11-26.
- "Inntron Core Banking Vendor Ranking".
- "Infopro kicks off projects in Iran and Malaysia". 2009-03-03.
- "Malaysian firm to sell software to Banks in Gulf". BERNAMA The Malaysian National News Agency. 2002-02-14.
- "IBM Partner Sizing Guide".
- "ICBA Modules".
- "Infopro to expand globally". 1998-10-15.
- "Afghan bank signs for ICBA".
- "Shariah Board Member Dr Mohd Daud Bakar".