|Headquarters||New York City, New York, United States of America|
|Area served||Americas, EMEA, Asia-Pacific|
|Key people||Jim Schaper, Chairman
Charles Phillips, CEO
Corporate Performance Management,
Customer Relationship Management,
Enterprise Asset Management,
Enterprise Resource Planning,
Human Capital Management,
Product Lifecycle Management,
Supply Chain Management,
|Net income||Not communicated|
|Owner(s)||Golden Gate Capital Partners|
Infor is a privately held U.S. software company that specializes in enterprise software ranging from financial systems and resource planning (ERP) to supply chain and customer relationships.
Headquartered in New York, Infor is a privately held company whose primary shareholder is the private equity firm Golden Gate Capital Partners.
Infor has around $2.8 billion in revenue , 70,000+ customers, and more than 12,400 employees. Infor supports customers with 3,500 product specialists in 194 countries, plus 1,400 technology and sales and service partners, offering support and training in 20 languages..
The company was founded in 2002 under the name Agilisys in Malvern, Pennsylvania. In February 2004, Agilisys headquarters were relocated to Alpharetta, in the Atlanta metropolitan area, and Agilisys acquired the German company Infor Business Solutions, headquartered in Friedrichsthal (Saar), Germany. After this acquisition, Agilisys changed its name to Infor Global Solutions.
- Agilisys (SCT) (2002)
- Brain AG (2002)
- Future Three (2003)
- Infor Business Solutions (2004)
- Daly.commerce (2004)
- Varial Software (2004)
- NxTrend Technology (2004)
- Aperum (2004)
- IncoDev Software (2004)
- Lilly Software Associates (2004) 
- Mercia Software (2005)
- MAPICS (2005)
- Paragon (2005)
- Intuita Holdings (2005)
- Alpine Systems (2005)
- Formation Systems, Inc. (2005)
- Datastream (2006)
- GEAC ERP (2006)
- Extensity (2006)
- Systems Union (2006)
- SSA Global (2006)
- Profuse (2007)
- Workbrain (2007)
- Hansen (2007)
- Corpsoft (2007)
- SLA Management Services (2008)
- SoftBrands (2009)
- Bridgelogix (2010)
- Qurius (2010)
- Hotel PMS division of Amadeus IT Group SA
- Lawson Software (2011)
- ENXSUITE (2011)
- Easy RMS (2012)
- Groupe Laurier CIM (2012)
On December 4, 2012, Infor announced it acquired Orbis Global, which sells SaaS-based marketing resource management software. Infor integrated Orbis Global's technology into its own CRM product suite — the Infor Epiphany Enterprise Suite, to build its front office capabilities and boost its marketing automation and analytics. Orbis was originally founded in Sydney and was based in San Francisco.
On April 2, 2013, Infor announced that it has completed its acquisition of CERTPOINT Systems, Inc., a SaaS-based learning technologies company. The acquisition, initially announced on March 4, 2013, integrated CERTPOINT's learning management software (LMS) and learning content management software (LCMS) to Infor Human Capital Management (HCM) suite, making the later a more comprehensive end-to-end product.
After the completion of the transaction, CERTPOINT employees became part of Infor's Learning Technologies team, where they are led by Ara Ohanian, formerly CERTPOINT's CEO, who became vice president and general manager. The financial terms of the CERTPOINT acquisition were not disclosed.
Infor announced, in April 23, 2013,its entry into a non-binding letter of intent to acquire TDCI, Inc. The later, is a leading provider of product configuration management and guided selling solutions for manufacturers and distributors of customizable products and services. The acquisition was completed on May 16, 2013.
- Infor ION BI
- Infor EPM
- Infor CRM
- Infor Epiphany Enterprise Suite
- Infor EAM
- Infor ERP
- Infor Process Manufacturing
- Infor Office of the CFO
- Infor Enwisen HCM
- Infor PLM
- Infor SCM
- Infor Distribution SX.e
- Infor Healthcare
- Infor Hospitality
- Infor Public Sector
- Infor's Corporate Fact Sheet
- Press Releases: "Rush University Medical Center Monitors Health of Business with Infor Performance Management". - Infor Global Solutions. - Apr 16, 2007
- Weier, Mary Hayes. - "Infor Settles Into Big Leagues With $227M Workbrain Deal". - Information Week. - April 7, 2007 (reference no longer available)
- "Agilisys out, Infor Global Solutions in". Material Handling & Logistics (Penton Media, Inc). 7 September 2004. Retrieved 2013-04-08.
- "Agilisys acquires top North American automotive rival - Future Three Software, Inc." - PR Newswire - June 10, 2003
- Woodie, Alex - "Agilisys Acquires daly.commerce" - ITJungle - March 22, 2004
- "Infor Global Solutions Acquires Lilly Software Associates". - PR Newswire. - (c/o Electronic Engineering Times - eeTimes.com). - February 20, 2004. - Retrieved: 2008-06-18
- "Infor Acquires Bridgelogix" -Infor Global Solutions - June 2, 2010
- "Infor Acquires Qurius" -Infor Global Solutions - July 1, 2010
- "Infor Acquires Groupe Laurier Infor Global Solutions - August 8, 2012
- Infor Acquires Orbis Global (Press Release). Infor. New York. 4 December 2012.
- Kanaracus, Chris (4 December 2012). "Infor acquires Orbis Global to boost its marketing software clout" Infoworld. IDG News Service.
- Infor Completes Acquisition of CERTPOINT Systems Inc. (Press Release). Infor. New York. 2 April 2013
- Infor Announces Agreement to Acquire CERTPOINT Systems Inc. (Press Release). Infor. New York. 4 March 2013
- Infor Announces Intent to Acquire TDCI, Inc. (Press Release). Infor. New York. 23 March 2013
- Infor Completes Acquisition of TDCI, Inc. (Press Release). Infor. New York. 16 May 2013