From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up information in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Information is a collection of related data or knowledge about a topic.
Information may also refer to:
- Data, or data used in computing
- Physical information contained in a system
- Information theory, the mathematical theory of Information and communication
- Directory assistance, a phone service used to find out a specific telephone number and/or address of a residence, business, or government entity
- Information (formal criminal charge), a formal criminal charge made by a prosecutor without a grand-jury indictment
- Fisher information, in statistics
Books and literature
- The Information (novel), by Martin Amis (1995)
- Information: The New Language of Science, a 2003 book by Hans Christian von Baeyer
- The Information: A History, a Theory, a Flood, a 2011 book by James Gleick
- Dagbladet Information, a Danish newspaper
- Information (Berlin album), 1980
- Information (Dave Edmunds album), 1983
- Information (Classified album)
- Information (Toenut album), a 1995 album by Toenut
- The Information, a 2006 album by Beck
- Information (Dredg song), a 2009 song by Dredg from album The Pariah, the Parrot, the Delusion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.