From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An information centre is a "center designed specifically for storing, processing, and retrieving information for dissemination at regular intervals, on demand or selectively, according to express needs of users."
- ERIC (Education Resources Information Center)
- Health and Social Care Information Centre (England)
- Information Centre about Asylum and Refugees
- Information Centre for Human Rights and Democracy
- McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific & Technical Terms (6th ed.). The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. 2003.