Information for All Programme
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Information for All Programme (IFAP))
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (July 2010)|
The Information for All Programme (IFAP) is a programme of UNESCO that provides a platform for international policy discussions and guidelines for action on:
- preservation of information and universal access to it;
- participation of all in the emerging global information society;
- ethical, legal and societal consequences of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) developments.
The programme also provides financial support for projects that:
- promote information; literacy;
- promote universal access to the Internet;
- strengthen the role of libraries and archives in preserving information, including digital materials.
|This article about an international organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|