From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Infrared is electromagnetic radiation with longer wavelengths than those of visible light, extending from the nominal red edge of the visible spectrum.
Infrared may also refer to:
- Infrared spectroscopy, a subset of spectroscopy
- Consumer infrared, as used in wireless remote controls, keyboards, and other devices
- Infrared (record label), a UK-based record label
- Infra-Red (song), a song by the band Placebo
See also 
- Infrared Data Association (IrDA)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.