||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (April 2012)|
|Founder||Steven C.F. Anderson|
InfrastructureUSA is a non-profit online community that promotes discussion of infrastructure in the United States. InfrastructureUSA is a project of the non-profit Open Space Institute, Inc. as part of its Citizen Action Program.
InfrastructureUSA's web content is largely divided into four sections: The Infra Blog, Infra Views, Show Us Your Infra and Infra Polls.
The Infra Blog
InfrastructureUSA's Managing Director, Steven C.F. Anderson, interviews infrastructure figures.  The interviews are published as audio clips and a downloadable transcript.
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
- House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John Mica
- Former U.S. Representative Jim Oberstar
- National Urban League President Marc Morial
- Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta
- FTA Administrator Peter M. Rogoff.
- Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget President Maya MacGuineas
- Former Director of the Office of Urban Affairs Adolfo Carrión, Jr.
- American Highway Users Alliance President Greg Cohen
- League of American Bicyclists President Andy Clarke
- Geosciences Professor Michael Oppenheimer
- Next American City Executive Director Diana Lind
- Urban Land Institute CEO Patrick L. Phillips
- American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President Pete Ruane
- Showcases reports, research, and commentary from professional and other non-profit organizations. Much of the content is available as an excerpt online, with an option to download the full version as a PDF.
Show Us Your Infra!
- Showcases visual-based media from external sources like Flickr, YouTube and Vimeo
- Anyone can create a username and post directly to the Show Us Your Infra! page
- Poses questions related to infrastructure with several possible responses. Users "vote" for an answer, and the current tally is displayed as a bar graph.
Primary seed funding for InfrastructureUSA comes from: American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), New York Building Foundation, John Hennessy III, P.E., and Anderson Productions Ltd.
- "InfrastructureUSA jumpstarts community involvement in infrastructure". Underground Construction. Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- Higashide, Steven. "TSTC’s Kate Slevin Speaks With InfrastructureUSA". Mobilizing the Region. Tri-State Transportation Campaign. Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- "Peter M. Rogoff, Administrator". Federal Transit Administration. Retrieved November 18, 2011.