Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Ingalls Memorial Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital located in Harvey, Illinois, a south suburb of Chicago, Illinois. Ingalls is a secular establishment and has no parent affiliation.
Ingalls main 37 acres (15 ha) campus is located at One Ingalls Drive, Harvey, IL 60426, USA. Ingalls has seven other clinics of varying sizes and capabilities all located in the southern suburbs of Chicago.
- Ingalls Family Care Center, Calumet City, Illinois
- Ingalls Family Care Center, Matteson, Illinois
- Ingalls Family Care Center, Tinley Park, Illinois
- Ingalls Diagnostic Center, Homewood, Illinois
- Ingalls Center for Outpatient Rehabilitation (ICOR), Calumet City
- Ingalls Wellness Center, Homewood
- Ingalls Family Care Center, Flossmoor, Illinois
- Licensed for approximately 582 beds.
- Approximately 3000 employees.
Activity during 2003-2004
- Admissions: 19,647
- Inpatient surgeries: 3,561
- Outpatient visits: 247,218
- Outpatient surgeries: 3,605
- Emergency room visits: 37,859
- Births: 1,582
Memberships and awards
- 41st in Digestive disorders
- 36th in neurology and neurosurgery
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- Commission on Accreditation and Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Association of Community Cancer Centers Ingalls’ Page
- US News & World Reports Ingalls' Page