Ingmar is a Scandinavian given name and is a composite of Ing, possibly a Norse god, and Mar, meaning "famous". The name element Ing is also found in Ingvar, Ingolf, Ingeborg, and other names. Its name day is June 3. See also Ingemar.
Ingmar may refer to:
- Ingmar Berga, Dutch speed skater
- Ingmar Bergman, Swedish film director
- Ingmar De Poortere, Belgian cyclist
- Ingmar Lazar, French pianist
- Ingmar Ljones, Norwegian politician
- Ingmar Ott, Estonian botanist
- Ingmar Vos, Dutch athlete
- Ingmar Zahorsky, German journalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ingmar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.