From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ingress (disambiguation))
|Look up Ingress, ingress, ingressed, ingresses, or ingressing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ingress may refer to:
- Ingress (signal leakage), the passage of an outside signal into a coaxial cable
- Ingress filtering, a computer network packet filtering technique
- Ingress (game), an augmented reality game made by Google
- Ingress protection rating, a protection level that electrical appliances provide against intrusion of physical objects
- Ingress router, a source label switch router
- Ingress, egress, and regress, property law terms
- Ingress cancellation, a technology to digitally remove in-channel ingress
People with the given name
- Ingress Bell (1837–1914), English architect
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.