||This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2008)
Edward Ingress Bell (1837–1914) was an English architect of the late 19th and early 20th century, who worked for many years in partnership with the more well-known Sir Aston Webb.
Bell was born in Greenhithe, Kent, and had already undertaken some modest commissions before entering into his partnership with Webb. The Victoria Law Courts in Birmingham was the first major public building they jointly undertook. He died in East Preston, Sussex.
Church of the Sacred Heart, Caterham
- St James’s Church, Icklingham, Suffolk (1865)
- Church of the Sacred Heart, Caterham (1881)
- St Joseph’s Catholic Church, Guildford (1884; demolished)
- Victoria Law Courts, Birmingham (1886 with Webb)
- Cromwell Road frontage for the Victoria and Albert Museum in South Kensington (1891 with Webb)
- new buildings of Christ's Hospital in Horsham, Sussex (1893-1902 with Webb)
- Royal United Services Institute, Whitehall, London (1893-1895 with Webb)
- Peninsula Barracks, Winchester, Hampshire (1897)
- St Andrew's Church, Fulham Fields, London (1895-1900 with Webb)
- Britannia Royal Naval College at Dartmouth (c.1900 with Webb)
- the Imperial College of Science, South Kensington (1900-1906 with Webb)
- University of Birmingham (1900-1909 with Webb)
- King's College, Cambridge (1908 with Webb)
- Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge
- Second Court (Bright’s Building), Magdalene College, Cambridge (1908-1909 with Webb)
- ^ The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO) (1871). "Ancestry.com. 1871 England census". 1871 England census. pp. Class: RG10; Piece: 60; Folio: 27; Page: 46; GSU roll: 824574. Retrieved 2008-09-18.
- ^ "Index of Death of Edward I Bell". FreeBMD. General Register Office of England and Wales. Retrieved 2008-09-18. "Deaths Sep 1914, Bell, Edward I, 77, E. Preston, 2b 382"
- ^ a b "The Sacred Heart of Jesus, Caterham" (PDF). English Heritage Review of Diocesan Churches 2005. English Heritage. 2005. Archived from the original on 13 June 2013. Retrieved 13 June 2013.