||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (December 2011)|
Ingrid Boulting was born in Transvaal in 1947 – daughter of English film-maker Roy Boulting and niece of John Boulting and Sydney Boulting a.k.a. Peter Cotes. She was a ballerina and model, before embarking on an acting career. In 1976, Ingrid starred in The Last Tycoon, the last film directed by famed director Elia Kazan, written by Harold Pinter based on F. Scott Fitzgerald's Hollywood novel The Love of the Last Tycoon, and produced by Sam Spiegel.
Boulting was the iconic face of Biba Cosmetics on the 1968 poster designed by Steve Thomas and photographed by Sarah Moon for Barbara Hulanicki's store Biba in London – the face behind black lace net veil looming out of darkness.
- The Witches (1966) (billed as Ingrid Brett)
- The Jokers (1967)
- Inadmissible Evidence (1968)
- Kampf um Rom I (1968)
- Kampf um Rom II (1969)
- The Last Tycoon (1976)
- Conversations with God (2006)
Current life and career
Boulting is an artist and yoga instructor in Ojai, California. She is the founder and owner of Sacred Space Studio.
- Ingrid Boulting Official Website
- Sacred Space Studio Boulting's Yoga studio
- Ingrid Boulting at the Internet Movie Database
- Child of the Moon
- Balance magazine article
- Willis, John (1999-02-01). Screen World 1998. Hal Leonard Corporation. pp. 270–. ISBN 9781557833419. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- Gross, Michael (2011-09-27). Model: The Ugly Business of Beautiful Women. HarperCollins. pp. 224–. ISBN 9780062067906. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- Takken, Wilbert. "Every Elia Kazan Movie: The Last Tycoon (1976)". Retrieved 23 May 2013.
|This Yoga-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|