|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013)|
After leaving RADA, he changed his first name to Inigo believing that his birth name of Anthony Michael Jackson was too mundane sounding for a show business career.
One of his earliest film roles was that of Robert de Beaumont in Becket (1964). He later made many television appearances most notably as Athelstane in Ivanhoe and Zentos in the Doctor Who serial The Ark.
- Becket (1964)
- Saturday Night Out (1964)
- The Brigand of Kandahar (1965)
- He Who Rides a Tiger (1965)
- Doctor Zhivago (1965)
- Who Killed the Cat? (1966)
- The Trygon Factor (1966)
- Hell Boats (1970)
- Twins of Evil (1971)
- "Viewing Page 11353 of Issue 56343". London-gazette.co.uk. 2001-09-27. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- "Inigo Jackson". Britmovie.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-02-26.