From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up initiator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An initiator can refer to:
- A person that takes an initiative in making something happen.
- Modulated neutron initiator, a neutron source used in some nuclear weapons
- Pyrotechnic initiator, a device containing a pyrotechnic composition used primarily to ignite other, more difficult to ignite materials
- Radical initiator, chemical substances that can produce radical species under mild conditions
- Photoinitiator, chemical substances that produce radical specials upon exposure to light
- SCSI initiator, the host-side endpoint of a SCSI session
- Monomeric polyols, such as glycerin, pentaerythritol, ethylene glycol and sucrose, serving as the starting point for polymeric polyols
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.