From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Inject)
|Look up injection in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Injection or Injected may refer to:
- Injection (medicine), insertion of liquid into the body with a syringe
- Injective function in mathematics, a function mapping distinct arguments to distinct values
- Injection molding, a technique for making parts from plastic material
- Injection (economics), a financial boost to an economy
- Injected (band), a rock band from Atlanta, Georgia
- Injected (album), an album by Phunk Junkeez
- Fuel injection, a means of metering fuel into an internal combustion engine
- Orbit injection, changing a stable orbit into a transfer orbit
- In broadcasting, the level at which a subcarrier is sent by the transmitter, expressed as a percent of total modulation
- Injection quills are used in the petrochemical industry to insert chemicals, typically inhibitors, for proper mixture within the base chemical.
- In computing:
- Dependency injection, a programming design pattern, also referred to as inversion of control
- Fault injection, a software testing technique
- SQL injection, a security violation technique using database commands
- Code injection, a security violation technique using unexpected program modification
- Email injection, a security violation technique using web email forms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.