From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In philosophy, "innate language" may refer to:
- In linguistics, "innate language" may refer to:
- In the cognitive sciences,
- The Language Instinct, and Words and Rules - books by Steven Pinker
- Special:Search/Innate language - search Wikipedia for "innate language"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Innate language.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.