||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (February 2013)|
|Traded as||NASDAQ: INWK|
|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Key people||Eric D. Belcher, CEO|
2014 revenue guidance of $965 million to $1 billion USD( 8-12% FY 2013)
|Employees||1,500+ spread across 67 offices in more than 30 countries|
InnerWorkings is a global marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. Headquartered in Chicago, IL at 600 West Chicago Avenue, Suite 850, Chicago, IL. 60610. InnerWorkings serves over 6,000 customers from all over the world with 67 offices in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. The company currently employs approximately 1,500+ employees worldwide.
The company was founded to disrupt the inefficient and outdated print management supply chain, but has greatly expanded its capabilities and global footprint during the past few years.  InnerWorkings discovered Marketing Execution was a blind spot in most organizations. There are many complexities involved in executing marketing campaigns across multiple formats and regions. Relying on the usual channels leads to inefficient use of resources, brand dilution and overspending. Today brands outsource their marketing programs to InnerWorkings because they are seeking a smarter, data-driven approach to marketing execution. By leveraging proprietary technology, InnerWorkings brings clarity and insight to the process – ensuring that campaigns are delivered with precision, impact, and accountability.
In the past year, InnerWorkings has publically announced several client relationships that range from North American contracts to exclusive global partnerships. The span of services also varies from large scale print management contracts to managing clients’ innovation, design and execution of marketing retail experiences, including Point of Sale (POS) materials, retail fixtures, temporary displays, and printed items. In almost all cases, InnerWorkings also provides dedicated on-site professionals to serve as an extension of the customers marketing team.
Some of the recent new customers announced by InnerWorkings include • National public retailer's private label business (company not named) • Sanofi • Newsday  • Pizza Hut  • DEFENDER  • Novartis  • Energizer  • Callaway  • Unilever  • Easter Seals  • Feeding America 
Services & Technology
As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, the Company leverages proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats. InnerWorkings partners with brands to achieve quality, timeliness and efficiency throughout entire marketing supply chains, including direct mail, point of sale displays, branded merchandise, ecommerce and fulfillment, creative services, events and promotions, full in-store experiences, and private label management. Among the many industries InnerWorkings serves are: retail, financial services, hospitality, consumer packaged goods, not-for-profits, healthcare, food & beverage, broadcasting & cable, and transportation. 
Mergers & Acquisitions
- In May 2006, InnerWorkings acquired Graphography Limited, LLC for $4.5 million in cash to establish a presence in the New York market
- In September 2006, it acquired CoreVision Group, Inc., located in Carol Stream, IL, for $1.1 million, adding 15 sales executives, including the first in Missouri
- In October 2006, Applied Graphics, Inc. of San Rafael, California was acquired for $7 million, adding 35 new sales staff, 1,000 clients and approximately 500 new suppliers
- The company added to its California presence with the acquisition of Spectrum Printing Services for $2.8 million in March 2007
- July 2007 saw the acquisition of Brown + Partners in suburban Philadelphia
- In October 2007, it acquired Graphic Resource Group, Inc., located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, for $2.3 million and Data Flow Media Systems in suburban Dallas, TX for $3.4 million adding 10 sales executives
- A month later, the company it announced completion of its acquisition of Corporate Edge, Inc., a New York City-based national distributor of promotion products, just days after revealing it had signed a definitive acquisition agreement
- In May 2008, InnerWorkings secured its first international presence acquiring the United Kingdom based etrinsic for $6.9 million in cash, creating one of the world’s largest print management companies
- In July 2008, InnerWorkings added two new companies to its acquisition list: Marketing-Out-of-the-Box Inc. for $6.9 million in cash, and MediaLink Creative Solutions, located in Wisconsin, for $7.4 million
- In August 2008, the company acquired New York City-based Mikam Graphics for $12.8 million
- The company established a presence in the south the acquisition of Origen Partners in October 2008 for $7.4 million
- In February 2011, the company expanded into Latin America with the acquisition of CPRO Services, Ltd. in Santiago, Chile
- In October 2011 the company acquired Paris based Production Graphics, expanding its reach in Europe
- In September 2012 the company expanded UK product and service portfolio with acquisition of Merchandise Mania 
- In July 2013, the company acquired EYELEVEL, a leading global provider of permanent retail displays and store fixtures. EYELEVEL operated from its European headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic and its U.S. base in Portland, Oregon, with additional operations in Australia, Brazil, China, Russia, and the United Kingdom. 
- 2013, 2014 - Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics 
- 2013, 2014 - POPAI Outstanding Marketing and Retail Awards winner of Display of the Year 
- 2012, 2013 - Print + Promo’s Top 50 Distributors (Ranked #1) 
- 2012, 2013 - Built in Chicago’s Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago 
- 2012, 2011 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Awards 
- 2012, 2011, 2009 Crain's Fast Fifty (Ranked #26) 
- 2011 - Forbes Magazine's America's Most Trustworthy Companies
- 2011 - Print Professional Magazine Top Distributor
- 2011/2010 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2011/2010 - InformationWeek 500
- 2011 - Brill Street Top 50 Gen Y Employers
- 2010 - Forbes Magazine's List of Best Small Companies in America
- 2010 - Supply & Demand Chain Magazine Executive 100
- Google Finance.
- Innerworkings IPO MarketWatch, retrieved 11/30/2011.
- What They Think, retrieved 11/30/2011.
- High Beam, retrieved 11/30/2011.
- Innerworkings acquires Spectrum Printing Businesswire, retrieved 11/30/2011.
- What They Think Brown Partners, retrieved 11/30/2011.
- Printing Impressions, retrieved 11/30/2011.
- Innerworkings Agrees to Buy Corporate Edge Marketwatch, retrieved 11/30/2011.
- Response Source, retrieved 11/30/2011.
- Wikinvest, retrieved 11/30/2011.
- Reuters, retrieved 11/30/2011.
- Promo Marketing, retrieved 11/30/2011.
- CFO Magazine, retrieved 01/12/2012.
- MarketWatch, retrieved 01/12/2012.
- Forbes Magazine, retrieved 03/20/2012.
- Print Professional Magazine, retrieved 01/12/2012.
- 2011 Deloitte Fast 500, retrieved 11/30/2011.
- InformationWeek 500, retrieved 11/30/2011.
- Brill Street Top 50 Gen Y Employers.
- Supply & Demand Chain Magazine, retrieved 01/12/2012.