Inner city (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Inner City)
The inner city is the central area of a major city.
Inner City may refer to:
- Inner City (band), an American house and techno group of the 1980s
- Inner City (Baku), the ancient historical core of Baku
- Inner City (Budapest), the historical old town of Pest, now part of Budapest, Hungary
- Inner City Records, American jazz record label
- Inner City (role-playing game), a 1982 role-playing game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inner city.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.