Inner city (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Inner City)
Inner City may refer to:
- Inner city, the central area of a major city
- Inner City (band), an American house and techno group of the late '80s
- Inner City (Baku), the ancient historical core of Baku
- Inner City (Budapest), the historical old town of Pest, now part of Budapest, Hungary
- Inner City (musical), a musical based on Eve Merriam's Inner City Mother Goose
- Inner City Records, American jazz record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.