|Full name||Innocent Thembinkosi Mdledle|
|Date of birth||11 December 1985|
|Place of birth||Matatiele, South Africa|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Innocent Mdledle (born 11 December 1985 in Matatiele, Eastern Cape) is a South African professional footballer who plays at left-back for SuperSport United F.C. in the Premier Soccer League and for the South Africa national football team. On 26 September 2007, Mdledle was added to the South Africa squad competing in the 2007 COSAFA Cup, even though he was just returning from a calf injury.
Before debuting for the national team, Mdledle was a standout player on the South African under-23 squad, known as Amaglug-glug. He was also part of the South African team at the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup. He formerly played for Witbank Spurs, Orlando Pirates, and Mamelodi Sundowns.
- "Hunt positive about new signings". Premier Soccer League. Retrieved 2012-07-05.
- Matshe, Nkareng, Safa and PSL still deadlocked, retrieved 2007-09-26
- Bucs Battle Injury Woes, retrieved 2007-09-26
- Baloyi, Patrick, Bibey unconcerned before match, retrieved 2007-09-26
- Lerman, Sy, Top young talent in Amaglug-glug squad, retrieved 2007-09-26
- Motloung, Meshack, Steep hill for Bucs, The Sowetan
- Innocent Mdledle – FIFA competition record
- Innocent Mdledle at National-Football-Teams.com
- Player profile