Innovation Center Station
|Line(s)||Silver Line (planned)|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
Innovation Center (preliminary names Route 28, Herndon – Dulles East) is a planned Washington Metro station in Fairfax County, Virginia on the Silver Line. It will be located adjacent to the Virginia Center for Innovative Technology at the intersection of the SR 267 and SR 28 in McNair, near the Fairfax / Loudoun county line. It is scheduled to begin operation in 2018.
|Westbound||← Silver Line (under construction) toward Route 772 (phase 2) (Dulles International Airport)|
|Island platform, under construction|
|Eastbound||→ Silver Line (under construction) toward Largo Town Center (phase 2) (Herndon) →|
|M||Mezzanine||One-way faregates, ticket machines, station manager|
|G||Street Level||Exit/ Entrance|
Planned facilities for this station include:
- 2 station entrances (both sides of SR 267)
- Pedestrian bridge crossing SR 267
- Bus dropoff/pickup (both entrances)
- Kiss & Ride (south side)
- Parking for 2,000 cars (south side)
- Dulles Metrorail - Innovation Center
- "Board of Supervisors Approves Proposed Silver Line Station Names". April 10, 2012. Retrieved April 11, 2012.
- Hosh, Kafia (March 29, 2011). "Fairfax OKs names for new Metrorail stations". Washington Post. Retrieved March 29, 2011.
- Dulles Metrorail – Innovation Center
|This article relating to the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Virginia train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|