|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article is incomplete. (May 2013)
Inokom Corp Bhd is a Malaysian assembler of Hyundai vehicles. The passenger vehicles are marketed by Hyundai Sime Darby Motors, which is co-owned by Hyundai Motor Company and Sime Darby.
In addition to Hyundai vehicles, Inokom has contracts with BMW to assemble sixth generation (F30) 3 series and sixth generation (F10) 5 series cars, and with Land Rover to assemble the Defender. Dongfeng trucks are to be assembled at Kulim, Kedah following an agreement reached in 2009.
Lineup of Inokom branded vehicles
- Inokom Atos Prima, introduced May 2005 as a facelift on an earlier generation Hyundai Atos with a frontal redesign similar to Hyundai’s Atos Prime.
- Inokom i10, a version of Hyundai's i10 city car launched on the Malaysian market in August 2008 with a 1.1 litre Epsilon engine. Produced by Inokom in their Kulim, Kedah plant.
- Inokom Getz, available as a 3 or 5 door hatchback with 1.4 litre engine mated to a manual or automatic transmission. This is a version of the 2006 facelifted Hyundai Getz.
- Inokom Matrix, locally produced since Sept 2004 this is a version of the pre 2009 facelift Hyundai Lavita family car.
- Inokom Santa Fe, launched in Malaysia in August 2007. A version of Hyundai's Santa Fe with a choice of 2.2 litre Diesel engine or 2.7 litre petrol engines.
- Inokom Permas, a version of the Renault Trafic as introduced in the early eighties. This was not very successful and is no longer produced.
- Inokom Lorimas, a version of the Hyundai Porter launched in 2002, produced for the local market and also for export. Exported to Mexico from 2004 and to the Philippines from 2007.
- Hyundai HD5000, a larger and more modern light duty truck, launched in March 2007.