From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Inonu)
İnönü may refer to.
People with the surname
- İsmet İnönü (1884–1973), Turkish soldier, statesman and the second President of Turkey
- Erdal İnönü (1926–2007), Turkish physicist and politician, and the son of İsmet
- Mevhibe İnönü (1897–1992), First Lady of Turkey from 1938 to 1950 during the presidency of her husband, İsmet
Districts and towns
- İnönü, Eskişehir, a town and district in Eskişehir Province, Turkey
- Sinta, Cyprus, a village in Northern Cyprus whose Turkish name is İnönü
- İnönü University (İnönü Üniversitesi), a university in Malatya, Turkey
- BJK İnönü Stadium, the home of the football club Beşiktaş J.K. in Istanbul, Turkey
- Malatya İnönü Stadium, a multi-use stadium in Malatya, Turkey
- Battle of İnönü (disambiguation), either of two battles of the Greco-Turkish War (1919–1922), part of Turkish War of Independence:
- TCG 1. Inönü (S 330), a submarine in the Turkish Navy
- TCG 2. Inönü (S 331), a submarine in the Turkish Navy
- TCG 2. Inönü (S 333), a submarine in the Turkish Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title İnönü.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.