From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up insatiable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Insatiable may refer to:
- Insatiable (1980 film), American pornographic film starring Marilyn Chambers
- The Insatiable (2006), American vampire horror film
- Diario de una Ninfómana (2008), Spanish film, released in the US and Britain as Insatiable - Diary of a Nymphomaniac
- Insatiable (album) (2010), by Nadine Coyle
- "Insatiable" (Prince song) (1992)
- "Insatiable" (Darren Hayes song) (2002)
- "Insatiable" (Elise Estrada song) (2007)
- "Insatiable" (Nadine Coyle song), title track and lead single
- Insatiable (novel) (2003), memoir by Valérie Tasso
- Insatiable (2010), novel about vampires, first in the eponymous series, by Meg Cabot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.