From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up inseparable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inseparable may refer to:
- Inseparability, a key quality of services that the provision of a service requires the involvement of both customer and provider simultaneously
- Inseparable differential equation, an ordinary differential equation that cannot be solved by using separation of variables
- Inseparable extension, a field extension by elements that do not all satisfy a separable polynomial
- Inseparable polynomial, a polynomial that does not have distinct roots in a splitting field
- Inseparable (album), a 1975 album by Natalie Cole
- "Inseparable" (song), a 1975 song by Natalie Cole
- "Inseparable", a song by the Jonas Brothers from their album Jonas Brothers
- "Inseparable", by Mariah Carey from Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel
- *Inseparable, a 2008 television series written by Shaun Cassidy
- Inseparable (film), a 2011 Chinese film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.