From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Insha'Allah and its variants Inshallah, Inchallah, Inch'Allah, İnşallah is an Arabic phrase for "God willing".
Inshallah and its variants may also refer to the following:
- Inshallah International Airport, a private use airport in Seneca, Oregon, United States
Films and television
- Inch'Allah (1922 film), French film directed by Marco de Gastyne and Franz Toussaint
- Inch'Allah (2012 film), Canadian/French film directed by Anaïs Barbeau-Lavalette
- Inshallah (novel), a 1991 Italian novel by Oriana Fallaci, a fictional account of Italian peace-keepers stationed in Beirut.
- Inshallah: konflikten mellan Israel och Palestina, a 2001 Swedish book by Donald Boström
- Inshalla (album), the fourth album by the Australian band Eskimo Joe
- "Inch'Allah" (Adamo song), a 1967 song written and sung by Salvatore Adamo
- "Inch'Allah" (MC Solaar song), a 2002 song by MC Solaar
- "Inch'Allah" (Grand Corps Malade song), a 2011 song by French slam artist Grand Corps Malade feat. Reda Taliani
- "Inch'Allah", a song by Samael from their 2004 album Reign of Light
- "Inshallah", a song by Goodie Mobb on their 1998 album Still Standing
- "İnşallah", a song by Sıla Gençoğlu from her album İmza
- "Insha Allah", a song by Maher Zain from his album Thank You Allah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inshallah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.