From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Insignia are representations of status or office, or of a body of government or jurisdiction.
Insignia may also refer to:
- Military insignia in particular
- Opel Insignia, a car
- A technology brand owned, operated, and sold by Best Buy.
- Insignia (bryozoan), an extinct genus of cryoptostome Bryozoan
- MS Insignia, a cruise ship operated by Oceania Cruises
- Insignia Systems, Inc. a media services company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.