Institute of Astronomy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Institute of Astronomy, and the similar Institute for Astronomy, may refer to:
- Institute of Astronomy, Cambridge (IoA), at the University of Cambridge, Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
- Institute of Astronomy of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (Институт по астрономия), Sofia, Bulgaria
- Institute of Astronomy, of the National Central University in Jhongli, Taiwan
- Institute of Astronomy of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Институт астрономии РАН), formerly the Astronomical Council of the Academy of Sciences USSR, in Moscow, Russia
- Argentine Institute of Radio Astronomy (Instituto Argentino de Radioastronomía, IAR), at the National University of La Plata and the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Astronomical Institute, at the Ruhr University Bochum, Ruhr area, Bochum, Germany
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics, formerly the Indian Institute of Astronomy of Bangalore (Karnataka state), India,
- Institute for Astronomy (IfA), at the University of Hawaii, Mānoa, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Institute for Astronomy and Astrophysics, at the Université libre de Bruxelles, in Brussels, Belgium
- Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy), Vilnius University, Vilinius, Lithuania
- Institute of Astronomy & Astrophysics (中央研究院天文及天文物理研究所, ASIAA), at the Academia Sinica, in Nangang, Taipei, Taiwan
- Korea Astronomy and Space Science Institute (한국천문연구, KASI), in Daejeon, South Korea
- Max Planck Institute for Astronomy (Max-Planck-Institut für Astronomie), in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Max Planck Institute for Radio Astronomy (Max-Planck-Institut für Radioastronomie), in Bonn, Germany.
- Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy (Nederlands Instituut voor Radioastronomie, known as ASTRON), in Dwingeloo, Westerveld, Dwingelderveld National Park, Netherlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Institute of Astronomy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.