Institute of Customer Service
|not for profit|
|Jo Causon (chief executive)|
|Website||Institute of Customer Service|
The Institute of Customer Service is the independent, professional body for customer service delivering tangible benefits to organisations and individuals so that they can improve their customers’ experience and their own business performance. It offers membership to individual customer service professionals and organisations. Nearly 5,000 individuals and over 400 organisations are members.
The Institute runs National Customer Service Week in the first full week of October each year.
- publishes breakthrough research on key customer service topics
- is a membership organisation for organisations and individuals
- offers Professional Awards to member organisations
- offers customer service benchmarking and accreditation services to organisations
- operates JobsBoard, an online customer service recruitment service
- conducts the UK Customer Satisfaction Index twice each year