NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research
|UET Lahore, NFC-IEFR Campus|
|Motto||Read in the name thy Lord who creates!|
|Chancellor||Mohammad Sarwar, Governor of Punjab|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Dr. Fazal Ahmad Khalid|
|Location||Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Affiliations||Pakistan Engineering Council, Higher Education Commission|
The NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research (or NFC-IEFR-FSD) in Faisalabad is a Pakistan institution and its degree is being awarded by UET-Lahore one of Top Universities of Pakistan. Its Engineering Programs are accepted in abroad countries. It is actually an affiliated Institute of UET–Lahore. It is recognized by HEC and PEC. 
The IE&FR campus is spread over 25 acres. It is located on Faisalabad Jaranwala road. The main building of Institute have administration wing, central library, spectacular air-conditioned auditorium, seminar hall, conference room, IT and linguistic laboratories and research and development department. The academic block comprises offices of faculty members, classrooms, laboratories and computational lab. For the extension of facilities in the IE&FR campus, a three story multi purposes block has been constructed, which comprises large number of multi-disciplined laboratories, classrooms and offices for faculty members. 
The director/vice chancellor is Prof. Dr. Shahid Raza Malik, having PhD in Chemical Engineering from UK.
Heads of department as of September 2010 were:
- Prof. Dr. Shahid Raza Malik, Chemical Engineering
- Engr. Tahir Raza, Electrical Engineering
- Engr Dr.Amjad Ahmad, Mechanical Engineering
- Engr. Dr.Saqib Ehsan, Civil Engineering Department
- Mr. Ammar, Computer Science
- Daud Ali Alvi, Basic Science
- Dr. Muhammad Ashraf, Academics
- Tariq Niazi, Research and Development
- Daud Ali Alvi, Personnel and Administration
- Engr. Amjad Ahmad, Controller of Examinations in NFC IE&FR
- Syed Ejaz Hussain Bukhari, Commercial/Repair and Maintenance
- Sultan Butt, Accounts
- Engr. Dr.Saqib Ehsan, Senior Hostel Warden
The institute has six engineering degree programs.
- M.Sc Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc Electrical Engineering
- B.Sc Electrical Engineering Technology
- B.Sc Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc Chemical Engineering Technology
- B.Sc Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc Mechanical Engineering Technology
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The Chemical Engineering department offers programs at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The Mechanical Engineering department began in 2004, with Dr. Abdul Rehman Sheikh as head. The Electrical Engineering department began in 2003. The Computer Science Department was started in 2006. The Civil Engineering department, & BBA department started in 2010.
The engineering programs of NFC IEFR are affiliated with UET Lahore. UET controls the academic programs and examinations of the institution. The engineering programs are accredited by the Pakistan Engineering Council.
Student societies are responsible for conducting various educational and recreational activities for students such as debates, seminars, annual nights, annual sports and other such events. These societies run by the students, arrange various events that provides a welcome relief from the pressure of their daily routine. The faculty and administration also encourages these activities as they provide healthy platform for students to develop organizational and managerial skills. Recently arranged Lafete 2013 was a big hit arranged by Iefrian Forum's new chairman Dr Saqib along with society members Adil Zubair, Ahmed Shehzad, Usman Naseem and others.
Following is a list of the officially constituted societies at IEFR:
- NFC Photographic Society
- ASME NFC Student Branch
- IEFRian Forum
- Hostel Society
- Iefrian's Media Club [IMC]
- Blood Donors Society
- Debating Society
- IEEE NFC Student Branch - Lahore Section
- Mechanical Engineering Welfare Society
Students of IEFR have made 70CC car which can reach the speed limit of 120 km/hr. This car will be officially represented from 26 February 2015 to March 2015 in SPECIAL ECO MARATHON to be held in Philippines. The students claim that they have fabricated the car in 3 months time with a self sponsored budget of 2,00,000 PKR.