From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up instrumental or instrumentals in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An instrumental is a musical composition or recording without any sort of vocals.
Instrumental may also refer to:
- Instrumental case, a grammatical case, also called the "eighth case"
- "Instrumental" (song), a single by My Bloody Valentine
- extrinsic, as in instrumental value in value theory
- Instrumental, an Irish reality television show.
Instrumentals may also refer to:
- Instrumentals (Mouse on Mars album), a 1997 electronica album by Mouse on Mars
- Instrumentals (Lil Rob album), a 2000 rap album by Lil Rob
- Instrumentals (The Pharcyde album), a 2005 hip hop album by The Pharcyde
- Instrumentals Vol. 1, a 2001 hip hop compilation album produced by Necro
- Instrumentals (Ricky Skaggs and Kentucky Thunder album), a 2006 bluegrass album by Ricky Skaggs and Kentucky Thunder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.