From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Insularity)
|Look up insular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Insular may also refer to:
- Adjective describing an island.
- Insular, the term used for Criollo people in the Philippines during the Spanish colonial period.
- Insular area of the United States.
- Insular art, the style of art produced in the post-Roman history of the British Isles.
- Insular Cases, in United States law.
- insular cortex, a part of the cerebral cortex.
- Insular dwarfism, a form of phyletic dwarfism.
- Insular period (disambiguation), historical term.
- Insular script, a medieval script system originally used in Ireland.
- Those who are inward-looking and parochial.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Insular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.