From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up insulation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Building insulation, added to buildings for comfort and energy efficiency
- Soundproofing, also known as acoustic insulation, any means of reducing the intensity of sound
- Thermal insulation, materials used to reduce the rate of heat transfer
- Insulator (electrical), the use of material to resist the flow of electric current and magnetism
- Insulated glass (energy saving)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.