From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up insulation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Insulation may refer to:
- Building insulation, added to buildings for comfort and energy efficiency
- Insulator (electrical), the use of material to resist the electric current and magnetism
- Insulated glass, used for energy saving
- Soundproofing, also known as acoustic insulation, any means of reducing the intensity of sound
- Thermal insulation, materials used to reduce the rate of heat transfer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Insulation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.