From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up insurgent or insurgency in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Insurgent, insurgents or insurgency can refer to:
- The act of insurgency
- Iraqi insurgency, uprising in Iraq
- Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir, uprising in India
- Insurgency in North-East India
- Iraq War insurgent attacks
- Silesian Insurgents Monument
- Slovak Insurgent Air Force
- South Thailand insurgency
- Taliban insurgency
- Ukrainian Insurgent Army
- Insurgents Cemetery, cemetery in Serbia
- Monument to the Insurgents, monument in Serbia
- Warsaw Insurgents Cemetery, cemetery in Poland
- Insurge Pictures, a low-cost horror film label for Paramount Pictures
- The Insurgents, film
- USS Insurgent (1799), US Navy ship
- Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army
- Insurgence Records
- Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat
- Insurgent (novel), the second book in the Divergent trilogy written by Veronica Roth
- The Divergent Series: Insurgent, the upcoming film adaptation of the Roth novel
- All pages beginning with "insurgent"
- All pages with titles containing "insurgent"
- All pages beginning with "insurgency"
- All pages with titles containing "insurgency"
- Insurgentes (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.