From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Intef (also Antef, Inyotef and Anyotef) was a common ancient Egyptian name, normally transliterated as jnj-jt(=f) and translated: His father brought him.
- Intef the Elder, Theban Nomarch later considered the founding ancestor of the 11th Dynasty.
- Sehertawy Intef I, first ruler of the dynasty to claim an Horus name.
- Wahankh Intef II, 2112–2063 BC
- Nakhtnebtepnefer Intef III, a son of Intef II and father of Mentuhotep II
- Intef Snefertawyef (possibly only in Nubia)
- Ameny Antef Amenenhat, sometimes referred to as Intef IV, more generally as Amenemhat VI.
- Sehetepkare Intef, referred to as Intef IV or Intef V depending on the scholar
- Sekhemre-Wepmaat Intef, referred to as Intef V or Intef VI.
- Nubkheperre Intef, referred to as Intef VI or Intef VII.
- Sekhemre-Heruhirmaat Intef, referred to as Intef VII or Intef VIII.
- Intef (general) (11th dynasty)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.