Integral Autonomy (1980s)
In 1982 the Trentino Tyrolean People's Party (PPTT) broke up: the more conservative wing formed the Trentino Tyrolean Autonomist Union (UATT), while the more centrist Integral Autonomy, under the leadership of the longstanding leader of the PPTT Enrico Pruner. In 1988 the two groups merged into the Trentino Tyrolean Autonomist Party.
In the 1983 provincial election Integral Autonomy won only 3.1% of the vote, while Franco Tretter's UATT the much higher 8.2%.
- "Autonomists in Trentino", an essay by Franco Panizza
- Provincial Council of Trento – Legislatures
- Trentino Alto-Adige Region – Elections
- Provincial Government of Trento – Elections
- Cattaneo Institute – Archive of Election Data
- Parties and Elections in Europe – Province of Trento
- Ministry of the Interior – Historical Archive of Elections