From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Integration, integrate, integrated, integrating, or integration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Integration may refer to:
Sociology and economy
- Social integration, in social sciences, is the movement of refugees and underprivileged sections of a society into the mainstream of societies
- Racial integration, refers to social and cultural behavior
- Economic integration, refers to trade unification between different states
- Educational integration of students with disabilities
- Regional integration, a process in which states enter into a regional agreement in order to enhance regional cooperation through regional institutions and rules
- Horizontal integration and vertical integration, in microeconomics and strategic management, refer to a style of ownership and control
- Integration clause, in a contract, a term used to declare the contract the final and complete understanding of the parties
- Integrated production
- A step in the process of money laundering
- Integration, in mathematics, a fundamental concept of calculus—the operation of calculating the area between the curve of a function on the x-axis or y-axis
- Indefinite integration, in calculus, the process of calculating antiderivatives—the opposites of derivatives (a.k.a. "antidifferentiation")
- Symbolic integration, the computation, mostly on computers, of antiderivatives and integrals in term of formulas
- In numerical analysis and in signal processing, a time series can be "integrated" numerically by various step-by-step means, including autoregressive integrated moving average and the Runge-Kutta methods
- Integrated circuit, an electronic circuit whose components are manufactured in one flat piece of semiconductor material
- Systems integration, the engineering practices and procedures for assembling large and complicated systems from less-complicated units, especially subsystems
- Pre-integration complex or retroviral integration, in biology
- DNA integration performed by a specific class of recombinase enzymes ("integrases"). Recognition of a target sequence triggers site-specific integration of ("crossover" with) a compatible "donor sequence"
- Integration (festival), the annual techno-cultural fest of Indian Statistical Institute.
- Integration (fest), the annual mathematics fest of St. Stephen's College
- Integration (Kultur Shock album), 2009
- Integration (Kellee Maize album), 2011
- Desegregation, the process of ending the separation of two groups usually referring to races
- Disintegration (disambiguation)
- Integral (disambiguation)
- Interdisciplinarity, involves the combining of two or more academic disciplines into one activity (e.g. a research project)
- Integrity, a concept of consistency of actions, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcomes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.