From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up integrity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The ethical concept of integrity is that of basing of one's actions on a consistent framework of principles.
Integrity may also refer to:
- Data integrity a concept from information and telecommunications technology in general and cryptography in particular
- System integrity, a telecommunications concept regarding the operation of a system
- Integrity Media, a media communications company that publishes and distributes Christian music, films and related materials.
- Integrity, a rapper from Chicago, Illinois
- Integrity (band), a metallic punk band formed in 1988.
- Integrity (operating system), a real-time operating system manufactured and marketed by Green Hills Software.
- HP Integrity Servers, a server line from Hewlett-Packard based on the Itanium processor
- Integrity, a fault-tolerant server line and Unix-based operating system from Tandem Computers whose trademark passed to HP
- Integrity (ship), a ship that disappeared en route to Chile in 1805.
- IntegrityUSA, an American non-profit organization of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Episcopalians and straight friends.
- Territorial integrity, principle under international law
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.