From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"TeraScale" redirects here. For AMD's family of GPU microarchitectures, see TeraScale (microarchitecture).
It has so far developed:
- 2007: Teraflops Research Chip, an 80 cores processor prototype.
- 2009: Single-chip Cloud Computer, a research microprocessor containing the most Intel Architecture cores ever integrated on a silicon CPU chip – 48 cores.
- Intel Tera-scale Official Site archive
- White Paper:From a Few Cores to Many: A Tera-scale Computing Research Overview
- Ct: A Flexible Parallel Programming Model for Tera-scale Architectures (in PDF)
|This computer engineering–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|