From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up intellect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intellect is a term used in studies of the human mind. This may also refer to these related topics:
- A philosophical and cosmological term with Latin origins, which is equivalent to Greek nous
- A property of the mind that encompasses many related abilities or Intelligence
Some other uses include:
- Intellect (trade association) or Information Technology Telecommunications and Electronics Association, British trade association
- Intellect Games, board game manufacturing company
- One side of "Love Like Blood"/"Intellect", a 1998 double-sided rock single
- Active intellect (also agent intellect, productive intellect), a concept in classical and medieval philosophy
- General intellect, a concept in Marxist theory
- Passive intellect, a term used in philosophy to refer to the material aspect of the intellect (nous), in accordance with the theory of hylomorphism
- All pages beginning with "Intellect"
- All pages with titles containing "Intellect"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.