|Look up intelligencer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, an intelligencer is "One who conveys intelligence or information", "One employed to obtain secret information, an informer, a spy, a secret agent", or "A bringer of news; a messenger; an informant; a newsmonger". The term may refer to:
- Daily Intelligencer (1849–1871) Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Edwardsville Intelligencer (1862–present) Edwardsville, Illinois, USA
- Intelligencer Journal (1794–present) Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA
- National Intelligencer (1800–1867) Washington, D.C., USA
- Seattle Post-Intelligencer (1863–present) Seattle, Washington, USA
- The Intelligencer, early name of The Advocate (Stamford) (1829–present) Stamford, Connecticut, USA
- The Intelligencer & Wheeling News Register (1859–present) Wheeling, West Virginia, USA
- The Pennsylvania Intelligencer, early name of The Patriot-News (1820–present) Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA
- The Intelligencer (Doylestown, Pennsylvania) (1804–present) Doylestown, Pennsylvania, USA
- Belleville Intelligencer, Belleville, Ontario, Canada
- The English Intelligencer (1966–1968) poetry newsletter, UK
- The Mathematical Intelligencer (1979–present) New York, USA
- Transatlantic Intelligencer
- Intelligencer, Inc., the name of a private investigation firm located in the metropolitan Los Angeles, California area, registered as a trademark with the US Patent and Trademark Office.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.