From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Intensional may refer to:
|Look up intensional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- in philosophy of language: not extensional. See also intensional definition versus extensional definition
- in philosophy of mind: an intensional state is a state which has a propositional content
- in mathematical logic: see intensional statement. See also extensionality, and also intensional definition versus extensional definition
- Intensional logic embraces the study of intensional languages: at least one of their functors is intensional. It can be contrasted to extensional logic
- Intensional fallacy, committed when one makes an illicit use of Leibniz's law in an argument
- See also: Musical form
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.