From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up interactive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interactive is defined as:
- 1. Acting with each other, two interactive systems;
- 2. (computer science) Responding to the user, interactive user interface
Interactive, may refer to:
- Interactive (band), an electronic music group
- IAC/InterActiveCorp, an Internet company
- Interactive Systems Corporation (ISC), a defunct software company
- Interactive television
- All pages beginning with "interactive"
- All pages with titles containing "interactive"
- Interact (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.