From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up interchange in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interchange may refer to:
- Interchange (road), a collection of ramps, exits, and entrances between two or more highways
- Interchange (freight rail), the transfer of freight cars between railroad companies
- Interchange station, a railway station where two or more routes meet and allow passengers to change trains
- Transport interchange or transport hub, a place where passengers and cargo are exchanged between vehicles or between transport modes
- Interchange (album), a 1994 album by guitarist Pat Martino
- Interchange (Australian rules football), a team position in Australian rules football
- Interchange circuit, a circuit that facilitates the exchange of data and signaling information
- Interchange fee, a fee paid between banks in the payment card industry
- Interchange of limiting operations, the commutativity of certain mathematical operations
- Interchange, a series of ESL educational books
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.