|private (Société Anonyme)|
|Headquarters||Montluçon, (France); San Diego, USA; UK|
|Lionel Boch (CEO)|
|Products||fine chemistry, chromatography and bio-analysis|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Interchim Inc., Cheshire|
Interchim is a privately owned French company specialized in manufacturing and distribution of reagents, consumables and dedicated instruments for the R&D and industry laboratory in the fields of fine chemistry, chromatography and bio-analysis.
It has become a leading provider of reference methods, innovative products and solutions, for analytics (analytical chemistry and bioassays) serving research and quality control in the biomedical field, pharmaceutical industry, but also cosmetics and environment.
Interchim was founded by Boch Jean (formerly chemical engineer at Rhone-Poulenc) and Boch Colette in 1970. The activity started with distribution of fine chemicals, then chromatography and Biology. Production was developed as well, in each fields. Affiliate companies were created for production and commercial activities in France, UK (2003), USA (2007) and Instrumentation business (2010). Interchim has now major activity in fine chromatography, fine chemistry and bio-analysis. Leadership in analytical sciences is based on distribution from leading groups (Agilent, Perkin Elmer, Jackson Immunoresearch, Novus, Radleys...), collaborations and proprietary innovative products.
- The activity in Chromatography spans HPLC, LC/MS, FPLC, MPLC - GC, GC/MS, GPC, GFC - RMN - AA, IR, ICP, UV – SPE. Interchim notably introduced new generation silica chromatography media (UptiSphere that has become a standard worldwide, Strategy, Atoll ).
- The activity in Fine Chemistry deals with compounds libraries (Chirals, Fluorines, Building blocks for Combi-Chemistry) and flash chromatography. Interchim developed a unique flash chromatography system (PuriFlashEvo430 - integrated functions).
- The activity in BioSciences focuses on Immunodetection, Biochemistry, Electrophoresis and Cell Assays. Interchim manufactures protein assays (BC Assay, Coo Assay), superior fluorescent dyes known as FluoProbes, Cell Assays reagents and kits (i.e. FluoProbes indicators, high sensitive viability assay UptiBlue) and an innovate transfection agent UptiFectin.
- New partnership to supply analytical consumables to Europe
- Orthogonal screening of packed columns in SFC - Green Chemistry group;
Characterization of octadecylsiloxane - ICOA, Université d’Orléans;
Determination of Uranium by Packed-Column Supercritical Fluid Chromatography – CEA Saclay
- Robust liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry method for analysis of acrylamide in food - Journal of Chromatography A, Vol.172, Issue 1, 16 Nov.2007, Pages 19-24
Improved liquid chromatography–MS method for the determination of pemetrexed in human plasma - Journal of Chromatography B, Volume 877, Issue 24, 15 August 2009, Pages 2451-2456 & 11th Symposium on Biochromatography and nanoseparations
Quantitative Detection of Endogenous Uracil and Dihydrouracil in Human Plasma – Clinical Chemistry. 2008;54:1463-1472