From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Intercity or Inter-city means "between cities". It can refer to inter-city transportation by rail, bus, truck or airline. There are many transport companies with Intercity or Inter-city as their brand.
- Inter-city rail services
- InterCity, a general term for certain long-distance passenger train services throughout Europe
- InterCity (British Rail), a brand used by British Rail
- InterCity (Iarnród Éireann), serving the Republic of Ireland
- Intercity (Deutsche Bahn), serving Germany
- Intercity-Express, high-speed rail serving Germany and its surrounding countries
- PKP Intercity, serving Poland
- NSB InterCity Express, serving Norway
- Intercity Express (Indian Railways), multiple train routes called "Intercity Express"
- High-speed rail in China, multiple train routes called "Intercity Railway"
- Metropolitan Intercity Railway Company, serving Japan starting in 1991
- KTM Intercity, serving Peninsular Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand
- Train types
- Intercity bus services
- Companies or services with "Intercity" or "Inter-city" in their brands
- Dublin and Belfast Inter-City Cup, a soccer competition in Ireland
- Intercity Baseball Tournament, "Summer All-star" in Japan
- Intercity Bridge, in Minnesota, USA
- Inter-Cities Fairs Cup, a European football competition
- Inter City Firm, an English football hooligan firm
- Intercity Football League, in Taiwan
- Intercity Golden Gloves, amateur boxing tournament
- Inter-City League, ice hockey league in southern England
- Intercity Shopping Centre, Ontario, Canada
- Intercity Viaduct, bridge over the Kansas River, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.